Friday 31 May 2013

School Suppies for children of Indonesia







I received this in my inbox over the weekend, and felt really passionate about doing what I could to help. I currently serve as a young women leader for girls aged 12-17yrs old and thought it would be a great opportunity to do something hands on for humanity. 

I feel like this has reignited a fire inside me to help those who are less fortunate and am so glad to be a part of this. I am so so grateful to Felicity for including me in her email list. I have never felt the spirit more then when I am servicing others.

We sent a call out to the ward and to friends and family for donations of school supplies, and we have received some stuff, our goal is to pack 50 school packs and although we are nowhere near that, I have faith that we will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment