Thursday 20 June 2013

Teen Luna Park Birthday Party

I know I only just finished the post on the military party, and my eldest son's doesnt want a party at home but wants to go to Luna Park Sydney for his 15th birthday. 

Everyone that knows me, knows I cant do things by halves, and although I am doing a drop off, pick up party I have a plan (hehehehehehehe) 

So here is what the invite looks like Just as before I am happy to post a generic one if its something you might want for your own personal use just comment below.

 My idea is because I wont be there to follow them around with a camera, I am going to send them on a photo scavenger hunt so I can at least get a few happy snaps. 

1 comment:

  1. My birthdays coming up and I really want one because mines at Luna park

    ReplyDelete