Tuesday 18 June 2013

Whats For Dinner

I use to be a huge fan of Sandi Richards show Fixing Dinner which use to air on Foxtel Australia 8yrs ago. Being a mother of 6 I really need to be more on to it with dinner times, I have found myself having to resort to takeout because I have been to busy or to distracted to pop to the shops. This is my first week, so wish me luck. This weeks Menu consists of:

Monday - Daddy's Nachos
Tuesday - Wonton Noodle Soup  
Wednesday - Thai Green Curry with Rice
Thursday - Homemade Fish and Wedges
Friday -  Pineapple Meatballs
Saturday - Hearty Beef Casserole
Sunday - Tuna Bake n Garlic bread

I am really hoping this way will help the hip pocket too as we need to save $$$ (doesnt everyone). I'll let you know how it goes and if all goes well I'll post the recipes and how I go from week to week. 

Ok Better get started on the Wonton Noodle Soup yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment